Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Lawyer wears Prada

Hi Bloggers,
We have been studying personality types in residential design II and I discovered that I am an ENFJ –a.k.a. – The Teacher.
This acronym stands for:
    EXTROVERTED: outgoing, energetic, communicative, and warm
    INTUITIVE: idealistic, imaginative, forward-thinking and visionary
    FEELING: compassionate, sympathetic, ethical, and humanitarian
    JUDGING: organized, authoritative, dedicated, and ambitious


PROJECT DECRIPTION
I have been asked to redesign the office of a newly elected female district attorney in her late fifties.  According to Myers-Briggs Personality Indicator, she is an ESTJ – a.k.a. – The Supervisor.
I identified the common personality traits with a personality of ESTJ.
This acronym stands for:
    EXTROVERTED: dominant, outgoing, straightforward, and forceful
    SENSING: practical, hands-unconventional, and detailed
    THINKING: logical, objective, pragmatic, and rational
    JUDGING: organized, structured, decisive, and persistent
I translated my design ideas into one cohesive design of an office for this woman. I produced an 11”x17” digital board with floor plan, furniture, fixtures, and finishes selections. I indicated in writing on the board why I chose the items or arrangement that I did based upon her personality type.  
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a FABULOUS day!

      
     



No comments:

Post a Comment