Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spring in my step...







Yes, that wonderful time of the year when everything begins to bloom and bud, is almost here. I love this time of year when you start seeing the buds on the trees and flowers blooming.  For some people though, this time of year can be a time for respiratory problems with allergies that come about from all that new growth. I will admit it gets to me sometimes as well. We had our spring break from school last week. To be honest it felt like a winter break because around here in North Carolina it is still
quite chilly. I did enjoy the time off though and I got some spring cleaning done.

We received some new project assignments this week. 

In color theory we are still working on our color scales. I have completed a gray scale, a color wheel, a red and green tone scale, and this week the blue and orange tone scale will be due, which I have already finished. Yay! In color theory we still have the yellow and purple tone scale to be assigned and I think there are some other projects still to complete before the end of the semester.

 In AutoCAD we were assigned our final AutoCAD project which is to design a kitchen in AutoCAD. I am really looking forward to this; it should be fun and a challenge at the same time because I have been struggling to get a grasp on AutoCAD.

 In Graphic Presentation we are laying out our 1-point perspective grids to get ready to do our final project in that class.

In Intro to Interiors I we have been assigned our final project and it is to design a cupcake shop. This is really going to be fun to do.

In history of Interiors II, my online class, we’ve been assigned some architectural time periods to do presentations on in April.

Whew! It’s a good thing I have “spring” in my step, with all these assignments I am going to need it.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and Have a Happy Spring, everybody!!


No comments:

Post a Comment