Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wow...my first very own blog post!

After looking at and reading many other blog posts over the years, I can finally say now that I have my own blog. I am currently a full-time interior design student at Randolph Community College. I started the interior design program here in the Fall of 2011 in the evening program. I was looking forward to the spring 2012 semester when word came that the evening program was being discontinued. I was devastated. Luckily, I was able to take online courses which kept me connected to the program. My husband recently had a job change last year and I was able to leave my current job and attend school full-time. I love being on campus with my fellow interior classmates. They are a FABULOUS bunch! I have finished my art and English classes for this program and I currently am in principles and elements of design II, cad, graphic presentation, intro to interiors, and history of interior design II. We are currently working on a gray value scale, a shipping container pool house project, a living room project using our own personal style, and learning how to design in cad.

No comments:

Post a Comment