Thursday, January 31, 2013

Are you ready for some football?

 This Sunday is Super Bowl Sunday.  I don't think there is a person alive who doesn't know that. I personally love to watch football. I really like watching the Super Bowl. I love all the smack talk we all do with our families and friends about who's gonna win. Even if my team isn't in the game, I will choose one team to root for. I am really looking forward to the commercials. That's one of my favorite parts. And let's not forget about the super bowl food we all will be munching on during the big game. I know everyone has their own little menu that they stand by every year. Some will serve just snack foods and some will go all out and serve a big meal, either way, it's a good way to spend some time with your family and friends. Go Ravens!!

"The Super Bowl is Americana at its most kitsch and fun". Sting

No comments:

Post a Comment